Last Updated on
Humidity is more important that we think, just by maintaining a proper moisture level we can ensure a comfortable environment while warding off coughs, scratchy throats, and dry skin. There are times in different areas of the world when a humidifier is a need more than a want. It is used to keep your well-being leveled up, and your utility bills low.
As we know winters bring dry air with it, some more humidity in the air can help create a lot of benefits. You may know that if the humidity levels are 43% or higher they reduce the ability of many airborne virus attacks. An ultrasonic mist humidifier is not just to help shield you from airborne diseases, here are a few advantages:
- Infections – an ultrasonic mist humidifier can help reduce the risk of infections, as most viruses and bacteria struggle to travel in moist air. A humidifier can help you avoid flu infection during winters.
- Skin – as you know cold air takes away moisture from your skin, which leaves you with a dry skin, dullness, accelerates aging, and causes flaking. You can easily avoid all these damaging effects with a humidifier, and help you maintain a vibrant and glowing skin.
- Sinuses – now you will be able to avoid the dry, tight feeling in your nose, with the help of an ultrasonic mist humidifier. If you have sinuses, you must know how winters dry out your sinuses, which lowers your immune system. Place a humidifier in your room, and wake up with comfort.
- Healing – if you have developed a cold, flu, or a sinus infection, there is finally a way to heal them faster. Simply, you have to keep your throat, and nasal passage moist, which will reduce coughing and sneezing. To help keep your throat and nasal passage moist you will need an ultrasonic mist humidifier.
- Houseplants – if you have a houseplant you know they help pull out toxins from the air, but when winter approaches their soil gets dry, which results in the leaves drying up. With a humidifier, your houseplants can live a healthy life, even in winters and in summers keeping the toxins out of your house.
- Wood – dry air will damage your wood furniture in the house, which covers doors, moldings too. This will result in cracking and splitting of the wood, to help preserve your wood, you will need a humidifier.
- Utility Bills – moist air is warmer than dry air, which is a huge plus in winters. As it will help to keep a warmer environment that will help you keep your heating on low, and you can save money.
There are three main types of humidifier:
Here are the benefits of Ultrasonic mist humidifier
There are many reasons why an ultrasonic humidifier is the best choice when looking into humidifiers. Reason being, an ultrasonic humidifier does not depend on fans, which makes them quiet. As they are ultrasonic, they are low maintenance; which means there will be no changing of bulbs, cleaning of pans, and replacing steam canisters. Moreover, as they require minimal electricity, it will help you save more. They are easily portable and can be turned on and off instantly. As they do not require time to heat or boil water, and the mist is produced through oscillation.
Even with their small size ultrasonic mist humidifiers are able to produce impressive amount of vapor. Which is why they are ideal to maintain proper levels of moisture in rooms. These humidifiers can be used in summer and winter to help you maintain a healthy amount of humidity in your house.
More about the diferences: