Last Updated on
Before the arrival of winter, it is better to take some cautions. Temperatures, bad weather, but also dryness of the air are just a few of the many aggressions that accompany the cold season. It is also a great opportunity to make a quick recap on all the benefits of using a humidifier.
One of the obvious advantages of using a humidifier in your home is that you avoid chapped lips, dry, red eyes and dry skin. Also, the moist air produced by these appliances help you breathe easier and sleep better. They also alleviate the symptoms of colds and flu and help you recover faster.
The market offers an abundance of shapes and sizes and nothing is impossible when you want to make sure you buy the best humidifier for your house. Whether you like a particular design or want certain functionalities like a remote control or different operating modes, or you want a specific size- there is enough variety out there to satisfy any requests.
In the following post, we sum up the best large room mist humidifiers that do a great job even in more generous spaces.
Best Large Room Mist Humidifiers
Thanks to the high output – up to 3.5 gallons/24 hours- this model is ideal for larger rooms up to 860 sq ft. Some very handy features: automated operation, hand-warm, bacteria-free steam, cleaning function with reminder indicator make it a versatile and intuitive humidifier.
- Digital Display w/ Auto Light Dimmer: state-of-the-art digital display features surface touch controls and an auto-light dimmer
- Auto-Cleaning Mode it will automatically clean and decalcify the inside of the unit. Just rinse and you”re ready to humidify.
- Clear Mist Technology allows the steam to exit warm rather than hot thus making it safe for families and children.
- Scented Humidification: add your favorite essential oil into the fragrance container and enjoy a relaxing scented humidification process.
Designed in the USA this premium, ultrasonic humidifier runs 20 to 36 hours continuously and it is suitable for bedrooms or medium-sized to large rooms.
- Adjustable humidity control
- 360 degrees adjustable mist spray
- 3.5 L tank effectively humidifies the air in rooms up to 538 sq ft (50m²)
- Leakage and crush resistance design
- Antibacterial material is used inside the water tank and the base to suppress mold growth
- Variable Night Lights: choose lights from 6 soft colors to enhance your mood: red, purple, blue, green, yellow or pink.
This model in no.1 bestseller in the whole house humidifiers category. The 1.5-liter tank ensures 16 hours of continuous operating and works best for medium-sized rooms.
- Ultrasonic cool mist technology safely moisturizes the air 16 hours of continuous operation
- 1.5-liter tank capacity provides ideal coverage for bedrooms, offices, and other medium-sized rooms
- 360-degree mist nozzle and dual-speed
- Automatic shut-off when water level is low or the water tank is removed
- Optional night light
This is one of the best large room mist humidifiers available these days since it does a great job for space up to 700 sq. ft. Use vortex circulation technology it pushes 2.6 gallons of mist in 24 hours. It has a 5-year limited warranty and some extra functions that make it easy to use.
- Humidifies up to 700 sq. ft. through the use of vortex circulation
- Electronic humidistat for automatic humidity control and 3 fan settings (low, high, auto)
- Push-button controls with LED lights for easy confirmation of settings
- 1.5-gallon tank capacity and up to 2.6-gallon output every 24 hours
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
This console-style, evaporative humidifier is recommended for a house or spaces up to 3600 square feet. It allows accurate control over the humidity level and it operates pretty smooth despite the generous coverage. It runs up to 36 hours.
- Up to 2,600 sq. ft. coverage
- Up to 36 hours runtime
- 2.5-gallon water capacity
- Digital display
- 3 fan speeds
- Customizable humidity settings and auto shutoff.
- Refill and check filter indicator.
- Single bottle design
- ETL approved
Easy to operate and maintain, the Holmes digital, cool mist humidifier helps you reach the desired comfort level in the cold season. The generous 1.5-gallon tank that develops a 2.4-gallon mist output make this model perfect for large rooms.
- Humidistat with LCD display
- 16 hour programmable on/off timer
- Filter treated with antimicrobial protection and arm & hammer baking soda
- 1.5 gallon tank capacity
- 3 speeds
- Ideal for large sized rooms
- Up to 48 hours runtime
This model is designed to humidify the air in rooms up to 538 sq ft (50m²). On a full tank, it works smoothly for 15 hours.
- Microporous Cartridge – filters micro-organisms, calcium, and magnesium ions for a healthier mist
- Customized experience: it allows the user to set humidity level and control the amount of mist
- Designed to humidify the air in rooms up to 538 sq ft (50m²)
- Over a gallon capacity and15 hour working time on a full tank
- Ultrasonic humidifier: incredibly silent
- Built-in timer
- LED display
- Sleep mode
- 360-degree rotating nozzle for even mist distribution
QuietCare technology and adjustable humidity control are two features that make this Honeywell model a top choice when it comes to large room mist humidifiers. It is highly competitive, using less energy than an 80 watt light bulb to provide comfortable mist levels in spaces up to 1900 sq.ft.
- Adjustable humidity control and multiple output settings
- Multi- Room use
- Built with QuietCare technology – performance up to 30% quieter than other console humidifiers
- Automatic shut-off
- Dual tanks for easy filling and carrying
- Wide tank opening for easy cleaning
- The sound spec is ≤55 dB at High speed
The PureGuardian ultrasonic, warm and cool mist humidifier has a 2-gallon tank that ensures up to 120-hours of run time and it is great for medium to large rooms.
- Large 2-gallon tank provides up to 120-hours of run time
- Ultrasonic technology quietly disperses a fine mist providing relief from the dry air
- Silver clean protection fights against the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- Choose between warm or cool mist to optimize your comfort
- Electronic control options: include night light, 12-hour timer and 3-speed settings